In this sprint, we have been working on the preparation for the upcoming release. Apart from that, we have been working on the following developments:
- Improving Warehouse filter
- Improving the Shop Filter in the Product Overview
- Creating new graphs for the dashboard for New/Updated/Removed products
- Investigating the best prompts for product description enhancement with AI
- Changing pagination for certain pages in Icepim
- Creating JSON export format
- Adding Apply warehouse selector on (warehouse price+shipping cost)
- Adding Long description format options
- Adding additional access options to Administrators
- Doing text improvements for English and Dutch translations
- Fixing broken paging in Attribute groups (group ID is lost)
- Adding AI connection settings to Administrator settings
- Building API connection with ChatGPT
- Adding VAT and Distributor EAN option in Standard XML export type
- Finishing development for Enriching with Icecat’s Attributes button in Product Types
For integrating Icecat data in your e-commerce platforms, we have been working on the following connectors:
- Odoo connector main features are completed.
- Amazon connector’s new features based on Amazon’s best practices are completed. Pre-validation of data before export is completed.
- Shopware connector’s advanced pricing and multi-warehouse features are completed.
It’s important to note that our sprints typically last for three weeks. While some features are completed within a single sprint, certain developments may extend beyond one sprint duration. All our functionalities undergo thorough testing to ensure quality. Therefore, finishing a feature/ development in the sprint does not automatically result in immediate availability for our users. Rest assured, we will communicate with all our customers about the new release dates, provide release logs, and offer explanations on what features are inside and how they work via our blog.