From now on, we will keep our customers informed about the results of our sprints. In this sprint, which we’ve called the Istanbul Sprint as a tribute to our colleagues in Turkey, we focused on the development of Icepim, as well as connectors for Shopify, Shopware, Odoo, and Amazon.
In summary, our recent developments included:
- Explored AI integration possibilities for Icepim and took the first steps in planning its integration.
- Initiated backend changes, including a new JSON export format.
- Established an API connection with Icecat’s product types. The reason is to enable the upload of attribute groups and attributes, even if the product doesn’t exist in Icepim.
- Introduced Lock suggestions pop-ups to prevent accidental content overwriting during Icecat’s enrichment.
- Added a Category section to the product creation page.
- Created fixed price rules directly on the product creation page.
- Improved pagination for specific pages.
- Added Sublocks to Bulk content lock in the product overview.
- Fixed image sorting when importing product images from Icecat.
- Implemented the import of GTIN codes and product names from Iceimport without overwriting existing data.
- Introduced a new supplier price changes report for resellers.
- Introduced multiple warehouse support providing greater flexibility in managing inventory and fulfilling orders.
- Continued development of additional warehouse and product price export features , ensuring seamless operations.
- prioritized usability improvements for our mapping tool, making it even more efficient for users.
- Analyzed additional steps for Vendor product export, streamlining the standard process for Amazon integration
- Focused on connector performance improvements, ensuring that the connection remains efficient and reliable.
It’s important to note that our sprints typically last for three weeks. While some features are completed within a single sprint, certain developments may extend beyond one sprint duration. All our functionalities undergo thorough testing to ensure quality. Therefore, finishing a feature/ development in the sprint does not automatically result in immediate availability for our users. But rest assured, we will communicate with all our customers about the new release dates, provide release logs, and offer explanations on what features are inside and how they work via our blog.