As we continue working on improving Icepim, we are happy to introduce the next version of Icepim, 2.4.2. In this version, we developed some new features, both for Icepim and for connectors like Push API, Shopify, and Woocommerce, as well as improved some features from the 2.4.1 version. Below you can read about the improvements and bug fixes in detail.
New Features and Improvements
- Push API | Added triggers to Icecat partial enrichment process
This means that when Iceimport creates a new product, the Content Pusher should be triggered, Icecat partial enrichment will run, and the product content will be pushed to the customer environment.
- Push API | Export calculated prices
We have added two fields to the push request (calculatedPrice and promoCalculatedPrice).
- Push API | Delete offline products
When the product status changes from online to offline (for example), the status change should be pushed.
- Push API | Automatically delete logs after 2 weeks
Icepim will automatically delete push driver logs after 2 weeks. This will balance the need for data retention and the possibility to open the logs page
- Create Move button in Attributes list (to a different Attribute group).
You can relocate attributes to different attribute groups.
- Trigger Apply rules(Pricing) when creating a new product from the interface.
- Created a new filter “Products in only selected warehouse”/”All products available in selected warehouse”.
This filter allows the user to view products that are exclusively available in a selected warehouse or to view all products that are available in that warehouse. The default version remains the same: Selected warehouse by Icepim. For example, the lowest price warehouse will be selected.
- Added Import Woocommerce assortment to Icepim
The imported Woocommerce assortment can then be enriched with product data from Icecat.
- Hide Warehouse enable/disable in Warehouse tab
- Improved Export category status with All Categories [XML]
- Improved Adding Searchable status to Standard XML output
- Improved Add new product save and enrich does not work
- Improved Adjust error notification / monitoring system
- Improved Push API refresh auth token correctly
- Improved Status filter work correctly
- Improved Fixed price rule import
- Improved Missing metafields for Shopify connector
- Product pricing display changes
- Added text menu improvements
- Security for accessing export outputs
- Added images to Standard XML export
- Shopify | Added shop filter to post filter
- Product will be skipped instead of stopping import
- Default value edit does not save in product fields
- Text changes
- Price rules XLS does not work correctly on export
- Can not add product to bundle if there is no selected warehouse
- Margin calculation bug
- Push API | No push on warehouse change
- Push API | Categories are not pushed after drag&drop
- Shopify | Unknown products are not deleted
- Magento | v2 Connector Custom Field Export bug
- Export copy function bug for XML export
- HTML is stripped in category description
- Warehouse single product bug
- Remove MPN conversions does not work
- XML content export bug
Please note that your Icepim will be updated to the 2.4.2 version before the end of May.